The valley view team is looking for you!
Your passion is to make people happy! You are ambitious, full of ideas, curious, have a natural social competence and authentic friendliness. You are looking for a job with interesting tasks, great colleagues, as well as bosses at eye level with whom you would like to advance yourself and our nationally known vacation and wellness hotel with a lot of heart and soul. We offer different working time models. Just talk to us about it - we will find the right one for you.
- Cleaning staff (m/f/d)for the areas room/floor/Restaurant/Kitchen
- Service staff - hotel/restaurant/career (m/f/d ) as of now or by agreement
Possible working hours for all areas:
- Early partial shift from 6.00 - 12.00 o'clock
- Evening partial shift from 17.00 - 22.00 o'clock
- Day shift /full from 6.00 - 14.30 o'clock
- evening shift /full from 14.30 - 22.00 o'clock
- Massage specialist (m/f/d)
- Cosmetic specialist (m/f/d )
You want to support our successful wellness team and enchant other people. You are looking for a part-time position and are a trained specialist. Job beginners are welcome.
If you are also passionate about sustainable natural cosmetics from Annemarie Börlind and Kurland (we will be happy to train you on these products), then you have come to the right place.
Become our ambassador and delight our guests every day anew. You will support our team of pleasure ambassadors with enthusiasm, passion and a certain composure. Be part of our crazy Gastroworld. This is definitely not for the bored.....
We train you
- Trainee hotel manager (m/f/d)
- Varied training in the service, floor, reception, administration and buffet departments. Possibility of additional training as a bartender (m/f/d).
- Trainee restaurant specialist (m/f/d)
- Increased training in the area of advising and accompanying guests, serving food and drinks at the table, taking over the restaurant and bar service, as well as the planning and implementation of events and all service times offered by a wellness and vacation hotel. Possibility of additional training Bartender (m/f/d)
If you are interested in more - we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail, by mail or in person.
Our address: Landhotel Talblick, Breitenbergerstr. 15, 75389 Neuweiler, info(at)landhotel-talblick.de
Your contact persons are Tanja Stoll or Gerhard Stoll under telephone number 07055/9288-0.
Special features with us:
- We are closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- 6 weeks company vacations divided in summer and winter.
- In these times the company is completely closed and you have free time.
A matter of course with us:
- Employee co-determination
- Flexible working hours
- 5 - days week
- Regulated working and leisure time according to duty roster (readiness for weekend work is a matter of course for you)
- Electronic recording of working hours
- Performance-related payment according to agreement
- Sunday and holiday bonuses (50 % / 125 %)
- Regular further training
- Personnel prices for massage treatments and for the purchase of natural cosmetic products from BÖRLIND and KURLAND
- Use of the sauna and bathing area outside guest hours
- Beautiful staff apartment if requiredWe are looking forward to you!